Photos Of Common Diseases & Problems
Tree & Shrub Spray
- Early Spring - Dormant Oil Spray: This is applied as a preventative insect control to smother overwintering eggs.
- Spring - Insect and Disease Control: Insect and disease damage varies year to year, and these applications can help mitigate the damage.
- Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer, and Fall - Insect Control: Certain insects are more volatile during the hot summer months. Our applications can help control these pests.
- Deep Root Fertilization - Winterizer: Residential soil can become nutrient deprived. Our Deep Root Fertilization helps rejuvenate your soil to benefit you trees/shrubs.
- Seven applications per year (4-6 weeks apart)
- Notification before each application.
- Performed by a professional, licensed, and insured applicator.